Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 Months Old!

Time continues to fly! Jake is now 2 months old! Well actually he's now almost 10 weeks I'm a little behind on my posts. Here's what our little man is up to lately.

  • You are such a happy boy these days! Bless your heart those first 6 weeks were rough!

  • You have really become a big fan of your swing.

  • You absolutely LOVE to be outside. If you're having a fit all I have to do is walk you outside and you cheer right up.

  • You've started cooing at us and it is precious!

  • We've caught you smiling! Nothing better than seeing my boy smile!

  • You took the plunge and moved to your room to sleep at night. Now everyone sleeps better at night!

  • You wake up at 12:30am, 3:30am and 6:30am. You have dropped a night feeding so we'll take this. Your daddy gets up with you at 6:30 so Mommy can sleep a little later.

  • You were 23 inches and weighed 12lbs 13oz at your two month check up.

Serious pic!

Our first picture of Jake smiling!

1 comment:

~k said...

It warms my heart to see him smile! Maybe I can catch one of those next time you are home- let me know!