Monday, June 1, 2009

JPW's 1st Swimming Lesson!

Today was JPW 1st swimming lesson! I almost drown twice as a child so we knew if JPW got my swimming skills we may be in trouble. Ha! It makes me so nervous when he's around water! I was a little worried about how he would do today but he do SOOOO Good! Mommy was so proud! When we first got there he was like no way but then Mrs. K got him to get in the pool. One of the other teachers had to hold him for a little while but then he warmed up. The parents stay on the porch-I had to hide behind bushes so he wouldn't see me. He kicked around the pool, put his head under water and jumped off the side! He is the youngest in the group-she usually doesn't take kids until they're 3 years old. He was so happy when they were done. He said "Mommy I kicked" I took him to get a Sno Cone after his hard day at swimming lessons. He got "Bue" thats blue. Ha! I'm excited to see what they'll do tomorrow!



My cutie before swimming lessons

One of the teachers holding JPW
Kick-Kick
Swimming through the hula hoop!

1 comment:

Collier Chronicles said...

He is too cute! I mean seriously, adorable.