Friday, May 15, 2009

Why I Love Being a Mommy...

So I had a awesome Mother's Day! I won't bore you with all the details. I love Mother's Day! I get to celebrate my mom who is absolutely incredible. She raised my sister and I all by herself and I think we turned out perfect! She worked two jobs and one included being a factory worker. Did yall ever watch that show Grace Under Fire that would be my mom. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I also have an awesome mother-in-law too! She did an outstanding job raising Glenn to treat me well! She makes me feel like a daughter! And she is a wonderful mawmaw too! I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law!
Now to me being a Mommy....Well I have had some great examples to go by so of course I'm perfect! ha! Not even close... I'm learning along the way! I lose my temper sometimes, I get frustrated and sometimes I'm just slap tired. But I wouldn't trade it for anything! Motherhood is one thing I never want to take for granted!
Here's why I Love Being a Mommy....
I love that God sent JPW to me for a divine purpose(FP Ministry)
I love remembering the first moment I held him at 5 days old
I love holding his little hand
I love seeing that big smile
I love seeing him run to me when I pick him up from school
I love hearing him sing songs about Jesus
I love watching him in the rear view mirror on the way to school
I love his big hugs and wet kisses
I love saying prayers with him every night
I love taking him to the park
I love seeing him playing with his Daddy
I love being the one to make his boo boos all better
I love snuggling with him at night
I love how he plays with my hair
I love how he dips everything in Ranch or Ketchup(like mom has to have a "dip")
I love hearing him say "Mommy I stinkied"(he tooted!)
I love how he says he's sorry when he's done something wrong-melts my heart
I love singing with him
I love going on walks with him
I love reading to him
I love that he's my buddy
I love holding him
I love every moment with him
I love that my love for him grows stronger and stronger everyday!
I love that the Lord gave me the opportunity of raising a child!
I love him more than any words could ever express!

Thank you JPW and G for making my Mother's Day so wonderful! Your Mommy Loves You So Much!




No comments: