Thursday, May 7, 2009

We Needed an Ark!

Today was very eventful at work! Most of you know where I work and if you don't know where I work you probably shouldn't be reading my blog. Just kidding....I blog stalk too! I won't post the name of my employer because I'm funny like that. Anyways, Montgomery had a torrential downpour. I've never seen anything like this. It was coming through the doors and there was nothing we could do to stop it. It was up to my ankles. And in the parking lot the guys ran out to move cars and it was up to their waist. It covered several cars in the parking lot up past their doors. I was parked on the other side. Thank goodness everyone is safe at work and our house is fine. It makes me want to sing
Rain, rain go away
Come again another day(of course not like this)!
Hope you and your family are safe and dry!
See it just flooding in at the bottom
the sand didn't help-we didn't have alot
that's water you see the reflection in

No comments: