Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Fling

We absolutely LOVE John Parker's school here! It is a super nice school with amazing teachers! It was one of the first things I fell in love with when we moved here. John Parker's teachers cooked me dinner when Jake was born. That was so special! And one day I called his school because Jake was having one of those days (this was prior to surgery etc) I asked if John Parker could come even though it wasn't one of his days to go. The lady at the front desk said "sure bring him on." Then she said "can I pray with you?" Wow! Right there on the phone she prayed for us and baby Jake. You don't find people like this at just any school.
Anyways, last week they had their spring fling with inflatables and sno cones. John Parker had a blast! I got in one of the inflatables to help with all the kids and man, I'm so glad I'm not a daycare teacher! I was worn out! John Parker was too! I love being able to enjoy days like these with him!


No comments: