Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Birthday!

I always love my birthday because it falls on a fun day St Patricks Day! We were in Montgomery the weekend before so we were able to go have an "adult dinner" at Jubilee Seafood with family and it was so much fun! My actual birthday was pretty low key. Glenn and I planned to eat lunch at PF Changs while John Parker was in school but that all changed when I had the horrible accident with baby Jake and the couch. I had to run him to the doctor right away. I still feel horrible about that incident!

I spent the night at home with my 3 favorite boys! We ordered dinner from the Steak Restaurant near the house and ate ice cream cake! I wanted to get a picture of all of us in our green but that didn't quite work out as planned. So I had to settle for a picture of John Parker and Daddy and then JP took a picture of me and Glenn. Thanks to my boys for making my birthday so special! Next year will be the Big 30! Geez-soooo old!

Cousins at Dinner!

John Parker took this-can you tell? ha!
John Parker did not want a picture taken!
Being my silly boy!
Singing Happy Birthday to Mommy!

No comments: