- You have taught me about Christ's love for us
- You have taught me how to become a servant in the NICU
- You have taught me that the love for a child is like no other
- You have taught me that if that house is in shambles it's ok you won't remember how much cleaning Mommy did rather how much playing Mommy did
- You have taught me to be selfless, I would do anything for you and Daddy
- You have taught me to laugh at the simpliest things
- You have taught me all the silly songs I forgot I sang when I was a child
- You have taught me that I will never have another best buddie like you
- You have taught me that family is the most important thing after our relationship with Christ
- You have taught me how to love and cherish every moment with you
JPW I love you more and more each day! I hope you had the greatest birthday ever!
Coming up next the birthday party :-)
Loving his cookie cake!
Trying to get the boys to take a pic together!
Love this pic of my boys!
Driving the cart with Daddy
Not sure about this singing!
Opening more presents after bathtime. Of course Mommy and Daddy had to get him a few extra toys besides the golf clubs