Monday, December 21, 2009

O Christmas Tree!!!

I could have done without a Christmas tree this year! Unpacking boxes and getting settled was just priority to me. But G insisted we get one and I know JPW really loves them this year so I agreed to get one. We met G's mom in Bham on Sunday to get JPW and welcome him to the new house. On our way home we stopped and got us a Christmas tree. JPW was so excited! He ran up to the man that ran the Christmas tree lot and gave him a hug!
We straped the tree on top of my car and headed home! JPW loved decorating the tree! He was really good and didn't even put them all in the same place. Of course he loved the glass balls the best. Ha! He only broke one so I thought that was pretty good! He could have broke them all and it wouldn't have mattered to me, just seeing his excitement was so worth it! I didn't do a whole lot of decorating everywhere else in the house. We'll be home on Christmas so I didn't see the need to overdo the decorations when Christmas was just a week away. Below are a few pics from the Christmas tree pick-up and Christmas past. I love taking a picture of G and JPW every year. He's just grown so much! Merry Christmas!


Dec. 2007

Dec. 2008
Dec. 2009

No comments: