Friday, October 3, 2008

Here we go....

Ok, so I decided to create another blog to consume more of my time.....I'm such a blog stalker! Seriously I follow people all over the country. It's so much fun! Now with that in mind I have a few rules:

1. Please address me as K, my husband as G and my son as JPW, I'm worried about stalkers :-)

2. If you read you must leave a comment. ha! I won't hold my breath on that one.

3. This blog is going to be a blog for my family. So I'm trying to leave FP to the FP blog and let this be all about the W's. You know how hard it will be for me not to talk about FP? I'm gonna try.

4. Lastly, have fun reading about my wonderful world! I'm so blessed to be a wife, mother and child of God! I hope this blog will show you the great things the Lord has done for me! I also hope to provide you some humor! Happy Reading!

A big thank you to my awesome friend April Reed for creating this cute background!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Hey K!! Thought I would follow the rule and leave a comment! I love your blog page it is really cute. You are such a busy woman and you continue to be an inspiration to so many with the works you are doing for the Lord.

The Reeds said...

K! I love the blog! Thanks for the ground rules:) Now start uploading some pictures of the cutie!

Keri A. Ward said...

ha! Love the rules! Just adding a comment...

Steph said...

I totally agree... you make me feel SOOOO LAZY and now you have another blog?!?!? Wonderwoman! :) I'm going to add you to my sidebar of friends with blogs (without using your name!)

PS: I love your blog design too.

Jessica said...

I love the blog! Cute page=)